1. The Cheer Season is a full year commitment from June 2022‐April 2023.
2. All Fusion Athletics customers are required to have a card set up in Jackrabbit for all payments. All tuition is ran on the 1st of each month. Athletes will not be allowed to practice until there is a card on file or the account is paid in full.
3. Your account must be current for your child to participate in team practices, tumbling classes, open gyms, private lessons and or competitions.
4. All monthly fees, assessment fees, and or uniform fees, must be paid in advance in order to participate in any event. All fees are 100% Non-Refundable for any reason.
5. If you chose to pay your Assessments in full and choose to discontinue anytime from June 2022 to April 2023, your fees are Non-Refundable. The $250 buyout fee and expenses already paid out for the season will be deducted and
the remaining balance will be applied as a credit onto your account for Fusion Services or Goods. NO REFUNDS will be
given. Remember you are signing up for a spot on a Fusion team, not for a specific team or position.
6. I understand that if my child decides to quit the Fusion Athletics program (for any reason other than family
relocation with a valid real estate document, or a season ending sport injury with a valid physician’s certificate) at any time from August 1st 2021 to the end of the competition season April 30th, 2022, I will be charged a $250 buyout fee. This fee will be deducted from the card on file or needs to be paid by check within 5 days if card is not approved.
7. It is mandatory to abide by the Attendance policy as outlined in the 2022-2023 Athlete Policies given out in this packet. All athletes are to attend their teams regularly scheduled practices. If an athlete is injured, they are still expected to be at practice. If your child has a fever or is vomiting they should not attend. A parent must fill out the absent form PRIOR to practice for this to be excused. All school activities and pre planned vacations should be submitted 14 days in advanced online as explained in the packet. After the athlete has reached 2 unexcused absences for the season,, a meeting with the All Star director will take place. At this time your child may be removed from their team and program at the discretion of the All Star Director. Attendance is required for success.
8. If at any time your child misses a competition for an unexcused reason, this is means for immediate termination
from the team and no refunds of any sort will be given.
9. Fusion will issue a list of “Black Out Weeks” during said black out weeks, any missed practices will result in the
athlete not being able to compete at the next competition. No competition fee refunds will be given for missing a competition
10. Your child can and will be suspended from practices and or competitions for displaying inappropriate behavior and refusal to follow gym rules and instructions from coaches and staff. Please discuss this with your child. You are still responsible for your athlete’s fees during the period of suspension.
11. Athletes should not be dropped off more than 15 minutes early for a team or class. Athletes should not be picked up after 9:15pm, as this requires coaches and staff to work past their set hours.
12. Fundraising- All fundraisers facilitated are individual, unless otherwise noted. We will apply credits to your accounts. Questions regarding fundraisers can be emailed to Melissa@fusionallstars.com
. Any surplus of credits from fundraisers can be used towards any services or products Fusion Athletics offers. Funds can’t be transferred to another athlete. If athletes leave with a credit that will be transferred to the general fund. Refund checks will not be issued in the result of a surplus.
13. All transportation to and from competitions is the sole responsibility of parents. I understand that some
competitions require a specific hotel. Information will be given as those dates approach.
14. I understand that as a Fusion member I am not allowed to use the Fusion Logo and make my own Fusion merchandise. I cannot sell or create your own Fusion Athletics apparel or merchandise. I also understand I am not allowed to contact any vendors on behalf of Fusion Athletics, doing so is grounds for dismissal from the program.
15. I understand that my athlete needs to come to practice every day in the proper attire. Athletes can wear anything for class but must be in the right attire for team practice. Hair needs to be up and bow in. Some teams may change their days based on the teams practice days check with your child’s team Facebook Group as it will always have this info.
16. We reserve the right to close practices at any time. This will occur if the viewing room becomes negative or distracting. Please remember to be your athlete’s, team’s and coach’s biggest cheerleader! As a parent, if you are causing drama you can and will be removed from the gym.
17. It is the parent’s responsibility to stay informed. Check your team Facebook Group regularly, if you are not receiving information contact the front desk immediately so we can check your account.
18. Part of an All Star Team is uniform, hair and makeup. To be on the team, all athletes must follow these guidelines. If you cannot commit to doing hair and makeup in the designated style, your athlete can’t participate.
19. Athletes are placed on a team with the expectation that the skills they have at tryouts will remain and grow through the season. If an athlete can no longer fulfill the role they were placed on the team for, they will be moved to a team where they can fulfill the necessary role.
20. I understand that by trying out for a Summit or Worlds Team, these teams will accept only At Large or Paid type of bid. If a team accepts an At Large Bid, they will be responsible for the Summit or Worlds Fees, practice wear and coaches fees. If a team accepts a paid bid, they will only be responsible for only practice wear, and coaches fees.
21. All athletes and parents are expected to carry and conduct themselves with the utmost maturity on social media. This includes but is not limited to social media posts, photos, interactions and discussion boards. Any violation of this policy may result in immediate termination from the program.