Two-year-olds are curious about the world around them. They’re busy exploring their environment and learning to communicate their thoughts. While they’re beginning to exert their independence, they’re also gaining a better understanding of group play. Our Pave the Way Preschool program emphasizes developing the whole child by focusing on both education fundamentals and social skills. Our passionate teachers keep small hands busy and young minds engaged through activities designed specifically for this age group. Our experienced teachers provide many outlets for creative expression — including games, songs, movement, and art — that let your child build skills and confidence. By encouraging child-directed play, we ensure your child develops at his or her own pace. Sharing, cooperating, and taking turns all teach your child the importance of being part of a group. Your child will grow into his or her own person, ready to tackle the next challenge: preschool!
Ages: 2.5 – 3
*Must be potty trained.
Program Features Include:
• Daily small-group instruction that promotes skill development
• Balanced attention to nurturing, learning and playtime
• Environment focused on the development of the whole child
• Variety of cognitive, physical, social, and emotional development activities
• Regular communication between teachers and families