For our most current class schedule, download our app where you buy apps!
Some classes require pre-requisites…to ensure proper placement, schedule an evaluation for your athlete today!
Never taken a class with us? Check out our 6-week trial! Click here to learn more! Join.fusionathleticsgb.com
- For ages 2-4, we want your little one to have a blast tumbling, jumping, playing, and growing with kids their own ages. In our structured and safe environment, athletes will improve agility, coordination, direction following, and teamwork while enjoying structured stations with the perfect blend of fitness, focus, and fun!
- In a tumbling circuit that blends drills and skills, athletes new to tumbling will learn and then hone the important fundamentals. Focusing on the forward roll and handstand, beginner tumble is the perfect way to establish the building blocks to all other successful tumbling.
Beginner Advance Tumble
- Beginner advance tumble enriches the agility and skill of fairly new tumblers as they graduate to the cartwheel and round off. Working to connect skills with confidence and control, trained tumbling coaches ensure perfection before progression to ensure your tumbler safely adds to their tumbling tool box.
- Front walkovers and back walkovers are transitional tumbling skills that add grace and showcase flexibility and agility in tumblers. In Wicked Walkovers, athletes are coached through stations that increase their strength, flexibility, and confidence in delivering well executed tumbling. This popular class also introduces athletes to quality connected passes blending together skills from forward rolls to walkovers.
- Hot handsprings is the happening place to be! During this intense circuit, athletes will use challenging drills to ensure they have acquired all the needed components of the back handspring. Expect athletes to leave this class feeling tired, sweaty, and SUPER ACCOMPLISHED! Standing and connected back handsprings are the focus, while athletes have fun and build intense fitness in this class!
- In Tremendous Tucks, athletes challenge their mind and body while they take the next step in intense tumbling. The front and back tuck are introduced in this class, while trained coaches ensure safety and proper execution. Strength training, plyometric stations, and positive training and encouragement are tenets of this tough but rewarding class.
- Layout Twist packs a one-two punch of tumbling and strength training. Athletes continue to equip themselves with the strength, flexibility, and stamina needed to execute proper tumbling. Connected passes and improved advanced backward tumbling are just a few of the goals of this challenging circuit class. Understanding body mechanics and developing the mental toughness that accompanies advanced tumbling are featured objectives in this class.
Flex & Stretch
- Want to be a flyer? Want to take your tumbling to the next level? Improved flexibility and agility is something that will benefit EVERY ATHLETE! One of our most popular classes, flex and stretch will take the athlete through a rigorous static and moving stretching circuit. Unleash your inner gumby with this challenging class!
- For the athlete looking to bring their flexibility awesome to jaw dropping, check out Hyper Flex. Assisted stretches and drills under the careful supervision of a trained coach, this class introduces the athlete to the world of the overstretch. Pre-requisites are required – contact one of our flexibility coaches today to see if this class is right for you.
Jump Like a Texan
- Anyone who’s heard of Brett Hanson’s Spirit of Texas knows that Brett produces some of the cheer industries most amazing jumpers! In this 45 minute class, your coach will lead you through drills, stretches, and jump training to bring your cheer jumps to heights you’ve only imagined. Focusing on both height and proper technique, the before and after videos from athletes in this class will leave you wondering why you waited to sign up!